Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Zip it!

So, those who see me often have probably noticed that I've put on about 15 pds over the past year. My only excuse is taking a flying leap into Mommy of 3, loving food and eating when I'm stressed. Well, with the winter coming up....I can't fit into my jeans or any of my pants for that matter. My only options are to lose some weight or go buy new pants. The latter is not an option, therefore, I have decided to lose the weight.

My sister told me about this website www.caloriesperhour.com and that Denise Austin has daily workouts at 6:30am on Lifetime during the week. So, I figured out how many calories I can have a day and I've been working out. I really don't feel like I am dieting, which is great for me, because I HATE dieting. I just watch my calories and work out in the morning. I'm happy to report that I zipped my jeans this morning!!! Yeah, me! They were still a little snug to wear but at least I reached step 1...zipping.

I am also thrilled to report that Lily had her ECI Evaluation today and she graduated out!!! Yeah, Lily!!! She either met or exceeded where she is supposed to be developmentally. God is so good and I am amazed at how I am seeing Him work in the lives of my kids. They are soooooooooo different than when we first got them. Rylee being an amazing big sister hasn't hurt either:) She is so good with them. It is neat to look back and see His hand in all of this. It certainly hasn't been an easy journey, but very rewarding!

No comments: