Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

a few notes...

On a serious note...I took Kade to Dr. Snodgrass in Plano for his circumcision consultation. Little did we know that our son has a "twisted penis" which also needs to be corrected. Basically, his pee hole is turned to the left. I now understand why his diaper is forever leaking on the left :) Anyway, it is a minor thing that will be corrected along with his circumcision on October 20th.

On a sweet note...I went into Kade's room yesterday morning to get him up to go to the Dr. and he wasn't in his bed. So, I started looking around and went into the girl's room. He was snuggled up in bed with Lily. It was the sweetest thing ever! I hated to disturb him. They were both snoozing.

On a sad note...I went to the park to sit and think yesterday for a few minutes when Kyle got home. A little mental health moment... Anyway, there was a couple going from garbage can to garbage can looking for dinner. I was saddened and wished I had some cash on me. But, on the other hand it made me grateful for my chronically messy house and having food to make dinner even though feeling exhausted at the end of the day.

On a semi-funny note...(even though it took some time :) I was peed on twice yesterday. Once by Lily, once by Kade. Yes....they do a lot of things in pairs :)

On a final note...Has anyone seen "The Illusionist" yet????????????????

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YES!!!!! Saw the movie on Sunday! Can't believe I forgot to tell you! It was GREAT! I would've enjoyed it more if I hadn't needed to pee so badly the whole time. It was hard to stay focused, but I refused to miss a second of the movie. I really liked it. I am not sure that I liked it as much as you did but it will be fun to chat about it in the morning :)