Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, September 18, 2006

MoNdAy, mOnDaY...

I had a great weekend and a pretty good Monday today. Mondays are usually difficult because of all I have to get done. But, we had a good day. Of course, I didn't get everything done but that's OK...it'll be there tomorrow :)

We started "Elevate Groups" a week ago. They are discipleship classes on Sunday night for the youth. They are supposed to be split boy/girl and jr high/hs, but I currently have all the girls because we don't have a jr high girl leader yet. Anyway, it has been very enjoyable. The girls decided they wanted to do some topical studies, spend a few weeks on something and then move onto something else. I asked what they wanted to start with....fully expecting something like...sex, dating, boys..........but they surprised me and said...friendship. So, I'm pretty excited because friendship is one of my favorite subjects. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's your favorite because you're so good at being one. Love you!