Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Do Nothing Day...

These days are few and far between for the Wilson household. We did nothing today. Are you ready for this? I actually took a nap!!! A real one! It lasted almost one hour! We were supposed to go to Kyle's family in Waco tonight but Lily woke up with a fever last night. However, she has been fine since this morning. So, I guess it was some kind of fluke or something. At any rate, it was really nice to relax.

I got to see my sister and her kids yesterday. I have the greatest niece and nephew in the whole world! (Mindy-Eileen...You are a great Mom and are doing an incredible job!) My niece is the sweetest, most polite 2 yr old you could ever meet!!!

Ok, I'm going to watch Deal or No Deal! Have a great Sunday tomorrow!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do I know this niece you speak of?:)