Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, September 29, 2006

"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born."

The above quote is from Anias Nin. I love it because it is so true! I had a great day yesterday! Spent the day with my Julie. We did lunch and some shopping. It was very relaxing and refreshing. Thanks Julie!!!!!! Came home and played with my kids for a little while, then went to dinner with Kim and Stacy. So, basically, I had a girls day yesterday. It was fun! My friends rock!

Today...I catch up on housework and take care of my munchkins who I missed yesterday :)

Happy Weekending!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love that quote! I had a great time with you too! I just value the time we get to spend together so much and I love how the Lord uses our friendship in my life! Are you living defeated today?!?!?!?!