Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Little Tooshies...

One thing that you won't stop hearing about, if your still reading my musings, is how hard it is to be the mom of three toddlers. I've told some of you...I just wasn't made for this stage. I love my children, don't get me wrong. But if I could fast forward through this year with the twins...I really think I would push the button.

Tonight, however, Kade and Lily were fixing to get in the bathtub. Kyle was in the bathroom waiting to give them a bath. Yes...I do have a husband who helps with the kids...a lot (Thank you, Lord:) Anyway, I was getting them undressed and before I knew it they both had their diapers off and went streaking through the den toward the bathroom. All I could see were these two cute tooshies. It made me smile...there is nothing cuter than a little tooshie and they are even cuter times two :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My sister-in-law calls them "peachy cakes!" hahaha