Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, November 03, 2006

a little catching up to do......

i was waiting to post until i could download pics of the kids in their costumes, but oh well. i'll get those up soon. they had a great halloween. rylee was "the little mermaid", kade was "peter pan" and lily was "tinkerbell". they were soooooo adorable! it's always so much fun dressing them up and they love it!!! my parents came down for fall festival and we all had a great time.

wed. night i started feeling bad and ended up puking all night. (i know, lovely, your welcome) :) anyway, i was sick all night and worthless on thurs. so, i called my teachers and told them i wouldn't be at work and got everything squared away and stayed in bed. i did not get out of bed until 4:30 that afternoon. i was that weak and miserable. upon getting up, i couldn't stay up and went back to bed. i was siiiicccckkkk. ugh. my dear husband worked from home and took care of the kids for me. he also made me soup and brought anything i needed. he's so sweet....... :)

i got a call from a friend's neighbor who i have met before at church. anyway, she was in a bind with her kids. she had taken her kids out of a certain daycare (don't know why) and had found a spot for her three year old but not her four almost five year old. she was calling me to see if i knew of anyone that could watch him after preschool at 11am. well, she had already had to take two days off from work and i felt bad for her. so, i agreed to help her out until she could find something permanent. so, it helps her out so she can go back to work and i will get some extra christmas money. worked out pretty well, i think. we go and pick him up at 11am today, so we'll see how it goes. i know the kids will enjoy someone new to play with.

tonight i take the kids to my parents and kyle and i are spending tonight and tomorrow at "winter retreat" for the youth. i'm excited about getting to spend some extended time with my girls! pray that we will have safe travel (going to sky ranch) and that God would move this weekend in our kids.

thanks for reading my murmurings :) have a great weekend!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I miss you Mary Michele ): Love you- Meredith oh, by the way I got my cartilage pierced!!