Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, October 29, 2006

overwhelming love...

I'm constantly overwhelmed by my love for my kids. We watched "Click" (Adam Sandler) last night. It was a cute movie and very thought provoking. It made me stop and appreciate this time with my kids. As overwhelmed as I feel (a lot), I need to enjoy this time. They won't be little forever.

I'm also overwhelmed with how much the creator of the universe loves me. I think about how much I love my kids and wonder how much more God loves us, His children. Wow!

I was putting Lily to bed tonight and we were loving on each other. I am amazed at these little people that God has placed in my care to raise. I'm also amazed at how much I love them and how much they feel as much mine as Rylee does. God is so gracious and good. I'm so thankful that he knows better than we do. I'm truly grateful that each of my children were ordained to be mine and that God has seen fit to entrust me with them. It is extremely humbling. May He find me faithful to this calling...

1 comment:

Michael said...

I don't like that movie. It almost made me cry. That's not cool, Adam Sandler.