Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

love, love, love...

i awoke this morning to my son loving on me. i'm amazed how God loves me through my children. he has been hugging and kissing on me all morning. some of you know how much i need that right now!

met melanie in waco last night for a nice steak dinner, a little shopping and starbucks. the greatness of our friendship is that we know each other by default. we've known each other since we were 14 and have been friends since 17 and were college roommates for 2 1/2 years. she knows me. she gets me. she loves me. our friendship is comfy...like my favorite pair of pajama pants :) can you describe a friendship like that? well...i just did :) i love you, mel-bel!

1 comment:

Mel said...

Right back at ya! And yes - I am honored to be compared to pajama pants because next to your child or hubbie being ultra sweet to you - it's the next best thing!