Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, October 15, 2006

change of plans...

the kids and i were supposed to go to my sisters this weekend. it didn't work out...which is a good thing because the twins both have bronchitis sp?. they are on four medications right now...good grief. we are having a leisurely sunday morning. it's nice. i always hate missing church, but it is nice not to have to get everybody dressed up and out the door at a certain time.

we are at my parents house. my mom and i took the kids to the pumpkin patch yesterday. i got some cute pics that i will post later.

it's supposed to rain today.....praise the Lord!!! everywhere needs it.

happy sunday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope the kids are better or at least on the mend. Sick kids are the worst - it just breaks my heart. Special prayers go up for you as the mommy and Kyle as the daddy. Miss ya,

Mel