Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

i don't know...stuff :)

upon spending a relaxing weekend at my parents house, i returned home on monday to a letter from the previous foster-grandmother of kade and lily. she wrote me once before about 7 mths ago. anyway, i know she is still grieving. however, she says things like, "i just wanted you to know that you can take my babies but you can't take my love for them". as if, I took her babies. anyway, just a little venting. it's strange for someone you don't really know to being calling my children their babies.

moving on...my hubby is out of town until tomorrow. we are very ready for him to come home. he is at youth conclave in Arlington. i don't sleep well when he isn't here. it's comforting to know if someone tried to break in that you have a big, strong man next to you. of course, if i were to be completely honest....kyle is such a heavy sleeper that he would probably sleep through it. in reality, i would be the one that would have to beat somebody up. well, try anyway!

kade is having his circumcision and correction on friday. i'm getting a little nervous. i just don't know how much pain he is going to be in when he wakes up. please be praying for him...thanks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mary Michele - I am sorry to hear that Kade and Lily's grandmother sent you that letter... I can't imagine how that hurt you. Take comfort that God wanted them with your family and THEY ARE YOURS FOREVER!!! Cute picture of the munchkins (o: Love and miss you - Meredith

Mel said...

k- i am updating this afternoon. Crazy week - praying for you and know that God ordained your hosehold and those cute munchkins. What God giveth - God Blesses and that is too true in your life!

Love ya,

Mel :)