Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

we're all sick and miserable. if you are reading this...please say a quick prayer. it is very difficult to take care of three toddlers when you don't feel good and they don't feel good.

on a positive note...i ordered my camera last night. my nikon d200 should be here in 4-6 days. i cannot wait. so be prepared to start seeing lots of pictures on my blog. i have also named my little photography adventure...moments by mary-michele. i want to focus on portraiture, mainly families, children, senior pictures etc. outside. i'm not sure about an indoor studio...that will be later on. definitely no weddings....i don't want that stress :) i do hope to do some engagement and bridal portraits, however. anyway, as you can see, i'm still extremely excited!!! i also still have soooo much to learn!!!

i sign off coughing, sneezing, aching and miserable with hopes of feeling better very soon :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey!! If I ever get married you could take my engagement pictures... by the time I get married you'll probably be ready for wedding pictures, who knows!!! I hope you all start feeling better soon, I'm sick too at the moment, but like you, hope to feel better soon because finals are upon us!! LOVE YOU - Meredith

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry you are feeling bad! I just got over mine and now Philip is sick! There must be something going around. I love hearing about the photography stuff and how much joy it is bringing you. How cool of your mom-in-law to bring you dinner! Started my shots - 5 a day. We are really worn out emotionally right now. Thanks for your prayers - you are in mine. love, love, Julie