Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, August 28, 2006

When the husband is away............

you're up to your eyeballs in children :) Kyle left this morning for staff retreat. He'll be back tomorrow night. All of the staff wives are coming over tonight for some fun and fellowship and Angie (children's ministers wife) is spending the night with her two kids, so I won't be lonely :) ok....and so we won't both be scared...we don't like it when our hubbies are away.

I forgot to write about Rylee burning her hand on the stove on Friday night. She likes to watch me cook lately and we have many discussions about things being hot etc. Well, she decided to test me on my word and reached out and touched the burner with the backside of her left hand. Why she didn't touch it like a normal person beats me. Anyway, as I was doctoring her hand she said, "Mommy, you told me the truth!" Which I do try to do most of the time :) Kids will be kids...testing limits and boundaries....hmmm...don't we still do that as adults?!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MINDY EILEEN!!! May your 30's bring you much joy and at least one more child...hee, hee, hee!!!!!!!! I love you like a sister :) :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're doing pretty good in cyberspace!! Keep up the musings. I may learn something about you that I didn't know (but I doubt it). You're awesome and you make a mother proud!! Love you, Mom

Anonymous said...

You just like it when I'm fat!:) I don't have the patience for three; I haven't conquered the fruits of the spirit quite like you have. hee! hee! hee!