Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Rough Day...

I guess having 3 toddlers entitles me to a few rough days. Well, I'm having one. So, instead of drowning in my own pity, I thought I would let it all out here. Lily has an ear infection and has been whiny and cranky all day. Kade has a cough and a little fever and has been...you guessed it....cranky and whiny all day. They have both been wanting to be held. This is where one of the main difficulty of twins comes into play. I only have two arms and one lap:) Rylee...my dear, sweet, darling three year old...(do you hear the sarcasm in my voice :) well, she is going through some kind of phase where she just doesn't want to obey... With all of this going on today...it is only 3pm and I am wiped out. Fortunately, we have church tonight and a beautiful thing called "the church nursery":)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhh the church nursery what a gift! I am sad that I couldn't come by for a visit. The guy didn't leave until 4:30!!!! I love reading your blog!!! It fills me in on details that we just don't have time for during the week. I am so glad that you are doing it and that it has been a good outlet for you. I am enjoying it too!

LOVE YOU!!!!!!!
Julie

Anonymous said...

And here's why I don't do a blog...during football season (vomit), every post would be entitled "Rough Day...":) I feel for single moms! And I understand why God (in all His infinite wisdom) gave you the three toddlers and me the one: He promises not to give us more than we can handle!