Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, August 25, 2006

Putting yourself out there...

So, I decided to try this whole blogging thing. It's kind've scary, however...rather vulnerable. You basically put your thoughts out there for everyone to critique and have an opinion on. Then there is also the fear that no one will care what you have to say. But, my thought is...if you don't like it...don't read it. That simple. So, this is the beginning of my musings. I'm hoping it will be therapeutic :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you do find it therapeutic... I miss your family sooo much, I loved being in Corsicana this summer & I am going to call soon (I have lots to tell you)!!! Love- Meredith

Anonymous said...

I'll be your biggest fan!:) ...looking forward to reading more...

Love,
Mindy Eileen