Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

the latest...

i spoke with a cps supervisor (dana) yesterday.  she assured me that our case was very high priority and they were working as such.  she said that the regional adoption coordinator told  her that we were looking at 60 to 90 days which is strange because she told me a couple of weeks.  so, i'm still trying to get a hold of the adoption coordinator to see if we really are looking at 60 to 90 days...ughhhh.   

i also told dana that my parents live about 45 minutes from where Gray is right now.  i asked if we could start taking him for short visits and staying at my parents.  she said she didn't see a problem with that and was going to speak with the powers that be.  

so, as of now....we still don't have a time frame.  but they are doing criminal background checks on my parents so that we can have some visits.  please pray because i can't imagine visiting with him and then having to give him back.  

on a lighter note...we had a great birthday weekend for rylee last weekend.  i'll try to get some pics on here tonight or tomorrow.  thanks for your prayers!!!


1 comment:

Dimple Queen said...

Wow....I don't know how you do it! I am praying for you and your family and little Gray. We know that all will be well and done in HIS timing, but we sure get impatient don't we! I know I would!!

Keeping you in my thoughts!

Hey...how is the photography thing going these days?? Do you have your site up yet?

Ang