Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, December 01, 2006

oh yes....it's here.......

as you probably guessed.....i got my camera :) i have been playing with it for the last two hours. ironically, there is not another human in the house with me right now to take pictures of. i say ironically, because i'm pretty sure this is the first time i have been home alone since we had rylee. anyway, the reason is because i have to run a booth downtown tomorrow for mother's day out and kyle is going to a hunt test. so, he loaded up the kids and they are all staying at my parents tonight.

needless to say, i have been trying to find something to take a picture of. i took several shots and have started reading through the manual. i have never seen so many buttons, menus and functions on anything in my entire life. it's a little daunting...but i just keep telling myself that it's like anything else. i have to get used to, learn it and use it.

i went christmas shopping today and got soooo much done. i left the kids with a sitter. i needed a break and frankly, they did too. it's good for all of us :) i had a fabulous afternoon. it is so rare that i am by myself. i'm not one of those people that wants that all the time, but it is nice occasionally.

i hope you enjoy my first photo. maybe it will help get you in the christmas spirit :)

No comments: