Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

My Christmas wish for the ones I love...

This will be my last blog until after Christmas. I'm going to my parents tonight and will be there through next Wednesday. So, the following is a Christmas wish for anyone reading this post...even if I don't know you personally :)

I wish you joy....not happiness that comes with perfect circumstances, but true joy...the kind that exists beyond our circumstances. The kind that gives us a reason to rejoice...the kind that can only be found through a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.

I wish you peace....peace that passes all understanding. The kind of peace that when you lay your head down at night, you know without a doubt who holds you in His magnificent hands. The kind of peace that is there when life doesn't make sense and when our pain is so great...the kind of peace that can only be found in Him.

I wish you hope....hope that springs up and spreads throughout your heart and mind. Hope that goes beyond our most difficult circumstances, hope that defies logic and hope that gives birth to joy and peace.

I wish you love....love from family and friends....love from our Savior and Lord. I wish you the kind of love that is unconditional, unbending and forever.

These things I wish for you now and in the year to come. I'm so grateful for so many things...my family, my friends and most of all a God who continually blows my mind. He has shown me in more ways than one this year how much He loves me and just how big He is.

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Mel said...

Well said Mar - Well said! My wishes to you as well. We will be in Rockwall Christmas Day afternoon and returning here Tuesday evening.

Love ya,