Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

allergies and pictures...

rylee throwing a fit...
lily in the leaves...
sweet brother and sister...

well, i have been miserable with allergies for a couple of weeks now. you can tell by looking at my house. i am zapped of energy, feel miserable, my face is swollen and my left eye looks like someone kicked me in the face. as one of my mdo teachers put it today, "mary-michele, i don't mean to be mean but you look horrible". yes...it's true...i look horrible. i called the doctor today and of course they were booked so my doctor called in a perscription decongestant. we'll see how that works. maybe i'll be able to breathe again.

still playing with my camera. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, the kids have grown so much!! Great pictures! I miss them all!! Hope you feel better :)