Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, April 07, 2008

WOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Got the call today.....Gray Matthew is coming home tomorrow!!!!!!!!  I still can hardly believe it even as I type this...... :)  needless to say...we are thrilled!  thanks soooo much to everyone for your prayers during this whole thing.  don't stop praying...we still have to get through adoption!  mom's rights haven't been terminated yet....but they haven't heard from her either...so i'm not too worried.  i'll try to blog as soon as i can....but it may be a few days.........i'll be adjusting to being mom to four!!!!  yay!  (i never thought that would come out of my mouth with excitement...isn't God good?  i'm so glad he knows us better than we know ourselves)

have a blessed week!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Mandy said...

WOOOOHOOO!!!! I am so excited ... I have tears in my eyes! You guys are going to be amazing parents of 4!!!!!! I can't wait to meet him!!

Briggs said...

Yippee!!! Such good news. It's a good thing your a pushy mama! Can't wait to see pics of the the little cutie. Natalie

Shawn said...

So happy for you, MM. Can't wait to see pics and hear more updates.
~Heather

Janna said...

That's wonderful news!!!!! Can't wait to hear all about his homecoming and finally get a peek at the little guy!!!

Debbie Gage said...

i got your text the other day and couldn't stop smiling! what a blessing! o and like everyone else...I'M READY FOR PICTURES!!!
have a nice week busy momma ;)

Dimple Queen said...

WOOHOO!!!! I am so excited for you and that little guy. I bet the kids are loving it right now! I can't wait till you get a little adjusted and can let us all know how things are going!

Ang