Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, April 17, 2008

randomness.....

so , mommy friends, have you been hearing about BPA?   i don't think we need to panic but it's worth looking into.  i changed all of grey's baby bottles today to the playtex inserts.  they don't have bpa and the ones we were using were apparently very high in bpa levels. so, i think it's a matter of being smart, doing what we can and leaving the rest in God's hands.   you can find a ton of info on the internet if  you google bpa.  

things are going well.  my mom came into town today.....YAY!  i have her until next wednesday and i'm soooo grateful.  she is super helpful when she is here and helps me get a ton done.  i have several projects that i'm hoping to accomplish including spring cleaning.  

grey is still doing amazingly well.  he is such a joy and the kids adore him!!!  they love having a baby brother to love on and play with.   we are all very happy with our newest addition and are slowly but surely sinking into a new routine.  he is still sleeping very well at night......YAY for me :D

i'm now dead on my feet and heading to bed...  have a great weekend everyone!!!!

1 comment:

Dimple Queen said...

I am glad all is going well with Grey! I love how you change the picture up top....can't wait till you can put pictures of Grey there too! I bet he is precious....just like the rest!

Ang