Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

my sister is home :)

the following is an email that my sister sent out yesterday. she is now home and blissfully happy to be there. she said that even little things are making her soooo happy. thanks to all of you for your prayers and support over the past months. she's not sure when they will schedule her c-section, possible around may 25th.


I just came from my doctor's appointment this morning. My fluid was 9.73, and I am being discharged! They said that I can safely go home now and deliver with my doctor in Beaumont. I'm so excited! God is so good! I think my c-section will probably be scheduled for either May 18 or May 23. I can't believe I'm going home after 11 weeks, and I can't believe that I will be holding Kate in just a couple more weeks! Please continue to pray for her safe delivery. We also continue to pray that she will not have Downs or any mental retardation, but we pray knowing that God's plans have a purpose and we desire His will above all else, and we are just so thankful that she has just about made it to term. What a miracle! Thank you for your continued prayers and support. We are where we are now because of your prayers!
Love,Mindy

1 comment:

Dimple Queen said...

I was just about to email you to see how Mindy was doing. I have checked your site just about everyday since the last post and last night I told myslef that I was going to email you today about it then I got online here at school and there was the update! I am glad they are home. I will be praying for them a lot these next couple of weeks!

Ang (DQ)