Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

it's a struggle...

Chloe - 6mths old




my photography business is coming along. these are a few pics of a session i did saturday morning for my friend kim's little girl. she was the perfect model!!!!

so, i'm finding it a little more difficult to blog these days. life seems to be in full force! i'm crazy busy and have started wandering if i have too much going on. i don't know what i would let go, however. i love everything i'm doing! oh well, i guess things will slow down when i die!! ha! sorry...a little morbid, i know...

lily is getting a replacement tube for her right ear in the morning. we have to be at the hospital at 6:30am. why am i sitting here right now??? good question...i should be in bed. i just got back from rockwall. i have been practicing with my dad's choir at fbc for a recording we are doing on mon. and tues. of next week.

kriste and i got up this morning and walked. sadly, we haven't walked in 30 days. ughhhhh...... we are trying to get back into the swing of things... it's just hard to make the time and lose the sleep.

tomorrow night we are taking the kids to ennis where kyle works on fridays. the kennel has 24 acres of bluebonnets in full bloom right now. i'm going to take some pics of the kids.
well, that's all for now. :)

3 comments:

Dimple Queen said...

Hey MMM,

I just started a blog here as a result of seeing yours on the UMHB Alumni site. I have never done one of these before...well..I tried a couple of times, but this one seems easy enough. I loved the pictures of Chloe...is that Kim and Trey's little one? She is darling. And so are your kiddo's...I saw their pics on the alumni site as well.

It is a struggle....life is that way...I face that everyday...as I am sure we all do. You keep your chin up! I will be praying for you, if the Lord wants you to drop some things, He will show you!

I miss you all...sometimes I wish we could have all we have now (our families) and still be in college! LOL :)

Angie

Anonymous said...

Great to see you back to blogging a little bit! I am curious, How is Mindy Eileen?

Dimple Queen said...

I am pretty new at the blogging thing...I love chat rooms, when I have time, and I keep up with email pretty good. So maybe I will this too...however, I only have internet at school right now! So unless we get it during the summer, then I won't be able to keep up then, UNLESS, I take the kids to the library, then maybe I can keep up a little at least! We'll see.

I read all your bloggs about Mindy. How is she doing?

DQ