Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, March 12, 2007

skiing...

well, it's 2:26am and i'm having trouble sleeping. it could be because i slept until 11am this morning, then went back to bed around 2:30pm and got back up at 6:45pm. now before you start thinking that im' lazy.....i'm sick. i have been feeling yucky for over a week. the worst part is that we leave tomorrow for a ski trip to winter park. i'm so excited and have been looking forward to this trip for the last two months. and now...i'm sick. bummer. i've been doping up on all kinds of meds and vitamens hoping that i'll feel better before tuesday...first day of skiiing. we'll see.

my kids are with my parents for the week. i miss them, but i'm glad to be missing them...if that makes any since. i really needed a break!!! after this week, my parents will be needing the break...........thank you mom and dad!!!!!!!

my sister is doing well.....which makes me feel a lot better about going skiing this week. kent is with the kids this week, my dad next week and me the next. i'm looking forward to spending some more time with my niece and nephew.

my oldest baby turned four last week. :( they grow so fast. she wanted a noah's ark birthday party. so we had a party in the gym at church. she had a great time. it was fun.

ok, i'm going to attempt to go to sleep now. kyle is snoring loud!!!!!!!! :) hee, hee! good night!

2 comments:

Mel said...

I miss you!!!! We have to meet soon. I am so sorry I missed the party this weekend. Sick as well. Not good!!!!!!!! Better now, but Mike is in Wolf Creek, so I am single working mom this week -hats off to those who do not have someone coming home on Saturday. It is not easy!!!! Hope ski was a blast - wish I could have bummed the trip!!!!!!
Love to you and your family!!

Anonymous said...

The fact that you have three toddlers,who could basically be triplets and STILL have a blog amazes me!! How do you do it (o; I enjoyed spending the day with you!! Love you mucho