Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, January 20, 2007

"coming in the back door"

i'm at my parent's house this weekend. kyle is in amarillo for a d-now and is flying back tomorrow weather permitting. he emailed me a picture of the snow. soooo pretty...

i've gotten serious about weight loss since a few days ago. kriste and i have been faithfully exercising and i'm watching my calories. i'm feeling better and have more energy. my goal is to lose 40 pounds over this year. i think i've mentioned that i've gained 30 since we got the twins. stress eater...me???? oh yes!!!!! actually, i'm a happy, sad, mellow, bored and every emotion known to man eater. but, i'm learning to take one day at a time and make better choices about my food intake. eat to live..not live to eat..hee, hee. easier said than done.

on a random note...my mother is the queen of "passive aggressive". one of my pet peaves is passive aggression. say what you mean...just say it! i'll give you an example...i'm sitting in the living room writing this and my mom is doing the dishes while my grandparents are sitting at the kitchen table. we all just finished dinner. my mom just walked through and said, "look at you sitting in here by yourself while you could be visiting with your granparents". she could've said, "hey...why don't you take advantage of this time and go talk with your grandparents?" i'm pretty sure she doesn't know how to say things in a direct manner. by the way mom, it's probably not a good idea to get me all riled up while i'm actually writing on my blog. have a nice day, frannie! i love you despite your faults :)

No comments: